Last Chance for Free Uber Rides: New Hours for Uber Code Phone Line
Uber, the global ride-hailing company, donated 2,500 free rides to the doctors, nurses and staff on the frontlines of the COVID-19 pandemic at Kaleida Health.
- To obtain a code, call 716-323-6634, Monday through Friday from 12-4 p.m. (new hours effective June 22, 2020)
- Codes are available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Limit of five (5) codes per employee/provider
- Uber rides are to be used for transportation to/from work
- Each promo code covers 100% of any roundtrip ride ($25 value) and can be applied to an Uber ride taken before June 30, 2020